Featured Not resolved

CheapGlasses123.com is truly cheap glasses, ordered 3 pairs, all flimsy 1st pair fell apart in a week.Trying to get customer service, evasive, rude, dishonest.

Professionals at working paypals fine print to resolve in disputes in their favor.

STAY AWAY FROM cheezyglasses123

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sunglasses. Cheapglasses123 needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sunglasses in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cheapglasses123.

Had an Experience with Cheapglasses123?

Comments

Widex - Hearing Aids Review Widex "Eight-nine years ago purchased an Oticon for my right ear from an Audiologist in Santa Barbara on Castillo. Very pleased with this hearing aid. A year later based on a..." Read more GoOptic - AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE! GoOptic "I did not receive the prescription lenses I paid for. Even after explaining their mistake they refuse to make it right. I find their business to be extremely deceptive and..." Read more Cohens Fashion Optical - Fraudulent Refund Policy and No Prescription AGAIN Cohens Fashion Optical "WARNINGS & ILLEGAL PRACTICES! 1. All of Cohen's Fashion Optical stores DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS. Once you provide them w/ payment, you cannot get your money back. 2. This particular..." Read more Visionworks - Bad exam Visionworks "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..." Read more The NFL lost Another Customer Nfl "What the players are doing is shameful. Disrespecting the flag and the people who fought for freedom is absolutely despicable. If you have a complaint, a problem, an issue etc,..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more